QMB Innovation Centre
Offering premium lab and research space
Our Partner, QMB
The QMB Innovation Centre is wholly owned company of Queen Mary Innovation, the technology transfer company of Queen Mary University of London.
The QMB Innovation Centre is located in Whitechapel close to the research campus of Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry. QMB opened in 2010 to provide 39,000 sq ft of modern, semi-bespoke laboratory and office space for science and technology start-ups, including life science, clinical, environmental, clean-tech and nanotechnology companies.
The QMB Innovation Centre is the largest purpose-built innovation centre available for rent in London (zone 2).
The Innovation Centre is ideal for existing science and technology companies looking to expand, or start-up companies and later stage companies seeking an entrepreneurial base for their London laboratory and commercial work.
Since its inception in 2010, QMB has created and safeguarded over 500 science jobs within London.
Facilities at the QMB Innovation Centre include:
- Follow-on laboratory space to rent in London
- Modular laboratory and write-up units with ventilation for fume hoods which are suitable for both chemistry and biology companies
- Reconfigurable containment level 2 (Cat 2) laboratory and write-up space
- Close proximity to the City of London and Canary Wharf with excellent local and international transport links
- Shared facilities room housing autoclave, glass washer and ice machine
- Close proximity and access to facilities and expertise at Queen Mary, University of London
- 120 seat lecture theatre
- Meeting room facilities
For a full list of the amenities available at QMB please click here.
To arrange a visit to QMB or for further information please visit QMB’s site:
For initial queries, or for more information, please get in touch with QMB.
+44 (0) 207 882 8950